SCA is called to “Declare His Glory among the Nations…..”Psalm 96:3
SCA is committed to mobilizing the Christian community, who working with us and utilizing our programs, will help fulfill its Vision by:
- Providing programs that make learning about the Christian life and discipleship, as well as training for Christian service, easier and attractive for individuals, through christian seminaries with our Internship program.
- Distributing resources and tools that encourage individuals to come to Christ, grow in Christ, and/or serve Christ.
- Providing sponsorship opportunities for children to attend summer camp.
- We deeply believe that this ministry is fully dependent on God for His direction and supply.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in Me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
- We deeply believe that prayer connects us to God’s purpose, peace and power for life and ministry.
“The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear Him; He also hears their cry and saves them.” – Psalm 145:18-19
- We deeply believe that the Bible is the foundation for all our words and actions and that people should have their own copy of the Bible in their heart language.
“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- We deeply believe that lost people matter to God, and that, our presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them should balance word and deed in a faithful and culturally relevant manner.
“Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.” – Luke 15:7
- We deeply believe it will take more than the ministry of Shantymen to reach the nations for Christ, therefore we will partner with local churches and other Christian ministries that are deeply rooted in the Word of God.
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold I am with you always, to the end of the age.” – Matthew 20: 18-20
Please Note: We remain committed to the above. Recent events and developments in the Ministry required us to re-assess our areas of focus in order to meet the “objects” of SCA that we have had from day one.